On my backyard stream,
Are my pretty backyard dream.
Floating fast on the lake,
Looking pretty for prettiness' sake.
Bobbing up and down on the water,
Makes me very happy.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paper Boats by Vera Sidhwa )
- The Hydrangea, Justin Reamer
- Sonnet: Where the senses are scot-free, Laxman Rao
- Gebet eines Liebenden in Thessalien, Wolfgang Steinmann
- An empty room, Maya Tod
- Hard-Working Bureaucrats, Margaret Alice Second
- busy busy busy busy, gordon nosworthy
- Take this, if you so desire, gajanan mishra
- Friendship Means.., Athena Hood
- G, Nassy Fesharaki
- Side, Ruta Wuneh
Poem of the Day
(July 15 1964)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)