Paper, we scribble on you,
And you give us so much info,
Paper, you become a crumply lunch bag,
And you hold my delicious lunch for me,
Paper, we make flying shapes out of you,
You glide at hyper speed for us,
Paper, we sign contracts on you,
We make money from what we sign,
Paper, we put you in banks,
Signing amounts of currency,
Paper, you do everything for us.
I'll sign my name on you,
For I have a contract with you.
You're so beautiful.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paper, Paper by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa
- pop prose that turns to poo, Mandolyn ...
- Lee F. Majors, Richard Thripp
- All Dogs Go 2 Heaven, Richard Flappa