Jitendra Kumar Sahoo
OWL AT NIGHT
Hot and humid climate
Body is so wet! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
When I enter my room! ! ! !
I feel hot like my mom is chasing me with a broom;
I had call my society friend! ! ! ! ! !
To have a solution for hot problems end
We had a solution that night to sleep
On the roof so that we can have dreams too deep;
Night came with a cool breeze
Time to sleep in a comfort freeze
Under the open night sky
Where owl and bats fly so high;
We both pals share all joys and sorrows
Suddenly that night we have an arrows
Aim to awake whole the night
Lets see who can awake more and became" owl at night"
The completion was too top
I would have no hope
I feel the twinkling stars are cheering
The darkness and the full moon is smiling;
Owls and bats were clapping
Mosquitos and rats joyfully singing
I was awaked
And my pal was tending to awaked
After the mid-night
Town was damned quite
All went to sleep, not me soon! !
Not yet pal, not the stars & not the moon;
I think it was 4 O'Clocked
That time the fight I had rocked
I am the winner! ! ! !
And my pal was the losser!
I planned to sleep well that night
But the fact was I had awaked the whole night
And we finished the night long fight
And I was awarded with "OWL AT NIGHT";
Jitendra Kumar Sahoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
in this i HADBEEN AWARDED AS THE' OWL AT NIGHT'.
THIS IS a funny poem...........you can read and enjoy it.
the competion was on 4.6.2012
Comments about this poem (OWL AT NIGHT by Jitendra Kumar Sahoo )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Mistletoe, Walter de la Mare
Poem of the Day
- Winterpoesie, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Love the Spine, V P Mahur
- Vergißmeinnicht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Loving Lips, V P Mahur
- Am Winterwehr, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Christmas Midnight - Christ - Mitternacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Holy Night - Weihnacht, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- Rainbow & Sun, Luo Zhihai
- Your Possible Futures, Joseph Archer
- Winters Descent, Babbling Brookes