Jitendra Kumar Sahoo
WORST DAYS AT CLASS 11! ! !
We were sincere
Oh no……but since year! ! !
Class 11 comes we
had forgotten to listen that you are 'SINCERE'! !
We also submit
Our H.W before dates.
Now a days we submit
Our copies after the last dates.
Earlier all subjects & styles were interesting
But now for all it is boring so we are resting
So, In class there is no attention
And exams comes we have a great tension
Earlier time & course
We hold it and it is not worse
And today time & course
Passes like wild horse.
No time to sleep
No time to study self
So what to keep
Who is there to help? ?
Teacher told us,
'No fish jumps off from
the pond into your frying pan'.
So what to do? ?
Hence we hunt for chances
Instead of waiting for them.
My parents, gives me hope
'The sun of success can
Arise only in the horizon of hope'.
With hope, no slope can be too steep.
Nor can any valley be too deep.
So my friends,
Hardships may block your way
And keep happiness away
Anxieties may pull your legs back
And place them in a dangerous track.
Hence dare to challenge,
Only then you can bring about a change.
In a spirit of challenge.
You can change your entire course
You can break barriers
And make wonders.
You can crush rocks.
And make new tracks.
There are many
To tell you what you should do.
But very few
To do what they ask you to do.
A bad example is a bad sample
Just as you reject a bad sample
Turn your face
Away from a bad example.
'Hence be positive and hopeful
Your every activity is bound to be fruitful'.
Jitendra Kumar Sahoo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
-Jitendra Kumar sahoo
Lets read and enjoy my poem which u may also face in ur student life! ! !
Comments about this poem (WORST DAYS AT CLASS 11! ! ! by Jitendra Kumar Sahoo )
- Like attracts like, gajanan mishra
- Toad of my Pocket, Kelly Zion
- On A Mountain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Village song, Tony Adah
- It is best, hasmukh amathalal
- World Of Poetry, Savita Tyagi
- What Can You Teach?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Genus, Savita Tyagi
- Leave The T.V. Off, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Today I Am Grateful, Liilia Talts Morrison
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(3rd April 19sixty)