Shania K. Younce
As I feel.
As you might feel.
As I tire.
As you might tire.
As I drift.
As you might drift.
As I might be two.
As you might be one.
As I dream I tire of dreaming.
As you dream you never might tire of dreaming.
An understanding seeping.
An answer dreaming.
No answers waiting
Only answers that are deceiving seemingly are receiving.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Over Whelming' by Shania K. Younce )
- Same As My Heart, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- You are the Best!, Rachel Nichols
- Close not, gajanan mishra
- When I Was A Birch Tree, Richard Provencher
- Damsel of Paradise, ramesh rai
- Satellite Feed, Susan Lacovara
- Feeling Victorious, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage