Shania K. Younce
As I feel.
As you might feel.
As I tire.
As you might tire.
As I drift.
As you might drift.
As I might be two.
As you might be one.
As I dream I tire of dreaming.
As you dream you never might tire of dreaming.
An understanding seeping.
An answer dreaming.
No answers waiting
Only answers that are deceiving seemingly are receiving.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Over Whelming' by Shania K. Younce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis