Shania K. Younce
Oh, the day. Oh, the day.
Oh, the day of none.
No day. No day.
Way day. Way day.
Yea day. Yea day.
Don't ask why day.
Hey day. Hey day.
Yum, yum day. Yum, yum day.
The day wanes.
Oh, how the day gains.
What a day, ever so fine.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Oh, Day' by Shania K. Younce )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(June 8, 1915 – November 19, 2011)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- A Dream Of Death, Luo Zhihai
- Why Life?, Sandra Feldman
- Adrenaline, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- What was this feeling?, Sergio Jaime
- MERI PRAKRATI, Gunjan Panchal
- There Are So Many Things I Can Still Do, Shalom Freedman
- Heedless, Jubril Balogun
- Missing You, Michael P. McParland
- Against my empty soul, Bee Kilpatrick
- Which One Do I Choose?, Julie Johnson