Shania K. Younce
'Paint Me A River.'
Give me a river.
Make me a river.
Paint me a river.
With green grass on either side.
A sky of blue before the sun even rise and shines.
A place to look at.
When the sea is calling.
Shania K. Younce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('Paint Me A River.' by Shania K. Younce )
- My First Taste of Love, Roger Bussey
- My True Love, Roger Bussey
- Separation, Anyanya Bassey
- anjaan nahin...., sanjay kumar maurya
- << Money, Abdul Wahab
- Would it be I, Kai Wendland
- blind, Kai Wendland
- >>My beloved country, Abdul Wahab
- A Poet, His Muse And His Poems, Anyanya Bassey
- >>Islam and muslims, Abdul Wahab
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)