Our Creators-MOM and DAD! !
Mom, the sweetest word in the world
Who shapes our life and mould! !
She is a good Designer to our life
In which Dad takes part to sharp it as knife! !
Mom and Dad are God's Gift
whose wish is to uplift! !
They are really a bliss
whom we should never miss!
They sacrifices everything to satisfy us
So, we should realize to make them happy forever! !
It is very glad to have them for everything
Whom we should never blame for anything! !
MOM is a DESIGNER!
DAD is an ARCHITECT! !
Both of them shapes the child's Future
which nourishes the seed to Nurture! !
Really I am very Lucky to have my Mom and Dad with Me!
Which I promise to keep them Happy and support them to walk as Knee! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Our Creators-MOM and DAD! ! by Navya Lemburu )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou