After My Tenth! !
After tenth, why to worry dear?
There is nothing fear! !
The path you chose is important so much
As you should enlighten in that as such!
It is the important step you should take
Which does not get any break! !
You should mould your life
Like a sharpened knife! !
Find the switch for your life to on the light
Which should touch the sky like a kite! !
Enter the new stage with flying colours
which will let you to earn thousands of dollars! !
Have a HOPE! !
and Work with SCOPE! !
You can reach your GOAL
Which will be as strong as POLE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (After My Tenth! ! by Navya Lemburu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj