After My Tenth! !
After tenth, why to worry dear?
There is nothing fear! !
The path you chose is important so much
As you should enlighten in that as such!
It is the important step you should take
Which does not get any break! !
You should mould your life
Like a sharpened knife! !
Find the switch for your life to on the light
Which should touch the sky like a kite! !
Enter the new stage with flying colours
which will let you to earn thousands of dollars! !
Have a HOPE! !
and Work with SCOPE! !
You can reach your GOAL
Which will be as strong as POLE! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (After My Tenth! ! by Navya Lemburu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUR CURRENT SITUATION, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Candid Portrait Of War, Dilantha Gunawardana
- An Apparatus, Keith Waldrop
- Advances, Keith Waldrop
- Majesty, Keith Waldrop
- In a Spring Still Not Written Of, Robert Wallace
- Giacometti's Dog, Robert Wallace
- Dearest Sister, Kaila George
- Wounded for me, Royston Allen
- A Soldiers Lament, Phil Soar