life is a magic
Life is like a rose plant
which consists of both smooth petals as well as rough thorns!
we will experience both sweet and bitter
which make us much fitter! !
there will be some moments which we can never forget
as well as they can never come back for us at any comet
In fact real enjoyment lies in enjoying the life! !
Life is a pack of sweet and hot
in which we should not keep any end dot! !
Life is all god's magic
which we should not make it tragedic
Blessings of god lead our life into a correct path
All is that which we should have is faith! !
Forget the Worries
Enjoy the Memories
and sparkle the life with flying colours like Cherries! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is a magic by Navya Lemburu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Prayers To Lord Murugan, A. K. Ramanujan
Poem of the Day
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland
- ROAD FROM PARIS 1970, Terry Collett
- '' O '', Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR