life is a magic
Life is like a rose plant
which consists of both smooth petals as well as rough thorns!
we will experience both sweet and bitter
which make us much fitter! !
there will be some moments which we can never forget
as well as they can never come back for us at any comet
In fact real enjoyment lies in enjoying the life! !
Life is a pack of sweet and hot
in which we should not keep any end dot! !
Life is all god's magic
which we should not make it tragedic
Blessings of god lead our life into a correct path
All is that which we should have is faith! !
Forget the Worries
Enjoy the Memories
and sparkle the life with flying colours like Cherries! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (life is a magic by Navya Lemburu )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou