I'm counting the days 'till I can hold you again,
as I think about how your hands fit perfectly, as I held them.
I need to have faith, that things will turn out just fine,
It's not like this is a bad thing, though we do make the perfect crime.
I just can't help but think, if it's me you think about all the time,
My heart sinks, when I hear from you &my words stutter as I get shy.
I can't tell you that I think of you everyday, or,
this right here, is what i've been praying for.
If you read the words I write,
you will understand that I just might..
Come back for you, because you're my light,
you're the reason I stay up all night.
I hope &pray that things turn out all right,
because now I'm strong enough to fight.
Back then I was weak, I didn't tell you enough.
That I'd fell for you, my only true love.
I promise you, with my last breath
I wont share our song.
I'll cater to you, &only you,
because I've loved you all along.
By Jennie Gosden
28 April 2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only You by Jennie Supermad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What Saves Us, Bruce Weigl
- My Love For You, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dream (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Don't Be Afraid, Ronald Chapman
- My Ode to Oluebube, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Dogs, Ronald Chapman
- Dog / Cat, Ronald Chapman
- Beautiful World, John Schwartz
- Mera Man......................, sonali kumari
- Another Sound, Neelam Dadhwal