The music that we played, reminds me of you.
It takes me back into the past, the things that we'd do.
Best thing about this, is that you still feel the same.
If I'm honest I didn't think you'd even remember my name.
The day is getting closer, I'm counting them down.
'till I can hold you, in your arms I could drown.
Because I've been waiting, so long for this.
I'll treasure every moment, &reminise.
I just want to be, your one &only.
If I don't do things right, then show me.
All that matters, is that you're with me now.
It doesn't matter what happend, when I wasn't around.
I'll fight for you all through my life, just to see you smile.
I continue counting the days, because I know it will be worthwhile.
I will never let you down again, I've learned from my mistakes.
I'll do anything to make you happy, no matter what it takes.
I know you've heard all this before, but this time it's true.
I'm dedicated to making this work, &I'd do it all for you.
Just hold onto me &I'll hold onto you.
You could leap, because you know, I'd be your parachute.
by Jennie Gosden
29 April 2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yours, <3 by Jennie Supermad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro