The music that we played, reminds me of you.
It takes me back into the past, the things that we'd do.
Best thing about this, is that you still feel the same.
If I'm honest I didn't think you'd even remember my name.
The day is getting closer, I'm counting them down.
'till I can hold you, in your arms I could drown.
Because I've been waiting, so long for this.
I'll treasure every moment, &reminise.
I just want to be, your one &only.
If I don't do things right, then show me.
All that matters, is that you're with me now.
It doesn't matter what happend, when I wasn't around.
I'll fight for you all through my life, just to see you smile.
I continue counting the days, because I know it will be worthwhile.
I will never let you down again, I've learned from my mistakes.
I'll do anything to make you happy, no matter what it takes.
I know you've heard all this before, but this time it's true.
I'm dedicated to making this work, &I'd do it all for you.
Just hold onto me &I'll hold onto you.
You could leap, because you know, I'd be your parachute.
by Jennie Gosden
29 April 2013
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yours, <3 by Jennie Supermad )
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
- You And You, V P Mahur
- आयै अ' आंनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- White Wings, Afit Riawan
- सोदोब, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)