People use to tell me, that we live to love.
That made me wonder, if that would ever be enough.
Sometimes life gets you down, it gets a little too tough.
But I know if we're lucky, that we'll die inlove.
Your beautiful eyes shine bright, brighter than the north star.
So I can see into your heart, who you truely are.
You are my angel, &I know these words make you cry.
But for you I would sin, steal, cheat and lie.
And if it occurs, that you ask me why.
I would say that I love you, &for you I would die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One, X by Jennie Supermad )
- Rosalinda, Edward Kofi Louis
- Losing Your Temper, Edward Kofi Louis
- Testing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To Watch My Steps, Edward Kofi Louis
- Must Not Withdraw, Zulfiqar Ali Bhatti
- To blow the scent of flowers of friendsh.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Badagry, Edward Kofi Louis
- drawn to the mountain, Thomas Leathandrum
- To Reward You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pysch notes chapter 2, imani halley
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Percy Bysshe Shelley