People use to tell me, that we live to love.
That made me wonder, if that would ever be enough.
Sometimes life gets you down, it gets a little too tough.
But I know if we're lucky, that we'll die inlove.
Your beautiful eyes shine bright, brighter than the north star.
So I can see into your heart, who you truely are.
You are my angel, &I know these words make you cry.
But for you I would sin, steal, cheat and lie.
And if it occurs, that you ask me why.
I would say that I love you, &for you I would die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One, X by Jennie Supermad )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- winter snow, Juwon Daniel
- Come Hold Me 3, Michael P. McParland
- Autumn, Andrea Vescovo
- I Love You Kira 6, Michael P. McParland
- sonnet 6: God of snow, Juwon Daniel
- Late Payment, Angela Wybrow
- Love versus Fear, Darian Kalamerd
- unforgettable summer nights, Juwon Daniel
- Wake up! ! !, ramesh rai
- Cinquante, Marilyn Jean