People use to tell me, that we live to love.
That made me wonder, if that would ever be enough.
Sometimes life gets you down, it gets a little too tough.
But I know if we're lucky, that we'll die inlove.
Your beautiful eyes shine bright, brighter than the north star.
So I can see into your heart, who you truely are.
You are my angel, &I know these words make you cry.
But for you I would sin, steal, cheat and lie.
And if it occurs, that you ask me why.
I would say that I love you, &for you I would die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One, X by Jennie Supermad )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- PATIENCE, Stanley Oguh
- Last Words of A Dying Poet, Monica Lanier
- Wabi Sabi, wabi sabi
- Papier Mache, How Lovely Was the World, mary douglas
- Cassandra In Your Face, Terence G. Craddock
- Infamous Art Hotel Inhospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- Summer Music, Fireworks Melting the Ice .., mary douglas
- For Trilby My Ruby-Eyed Stick Horse, Wan.., mary douglas
- hollywood son, lee fones
- The Olive Bough, Elia Michael