One More Night
One more night, one more night
to be with you.
One more night to help me
make it through
Nights have come and the nights have gone.
But my heart goes on and on.
Take my hand. Let me feel
the touch of you.
Hold me close. That's all you've
ever had to do.
Tonight be mine this one more time
and I'll remember this night with you.
*** If you leave me, leave me while I'm sleeping
So I will never have to see.
And I will always keep believing
But I know there is no guarantee
That I'll have
Back to verse 2 and ***
Then end with Verse 1
Words and Music by
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One More Night by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Changes change what?, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- You are an angel, salma. torrez
- Stillness, SALINI NAIR
- Cleared Of Negativity, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Silence breaker, SALINI NAIR
- I Died in My Dream Last Night, Monk E. Biz
- Jelousy, Karen Thornburg
- Knowledge with Wisdom, Joseph Narusiewicz
- voice of thee, binod bastola
- DREAMS, Philo Yan