One Has To Eat Well By Using His Hand Without Spilling!
After praying the Almighty!
…While eating, one has to sit facing east;
Without sleeping, sitting perfectly,
…Without moving, without talking;
Without having unwanted attention, without spilling,
…One has to eat well by using his hand!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'One has to eat well by using his hand without spilling! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'Aasaarak kOvai'
உண்ணுங்கா னோக்குந் திசைகிழக்குக் கண்ணமர்ந்து
தூங்கான் துளங்காமை நன்கிரீஇ - யாண்டும்
பிறிதியாது நோக்கா னுரையான் தொழுதுகொண்
டுண்க உகாஅமை நன்கு.20 ஆசாரக்கோவை
Comments about this poem (One Has To Eat Well By Using His Hand Without Spilling! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John