.On The Horns Of The Moon
I cannot live in bitter dungeons
In the caverns of your heart
Where roam the flying creatures
Of javelin and dart.
I shall wrap my cloak about me
As the nightside tempests start
In those halls of bitter dungeons,
In the caverns of your heart.
Adeline Foster's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (.On The Horns Of The Moon by Adeline Foster )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Keep Smiling!, Geetha Jayakumar
- THE LAST SCENE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Gone, Kareem Sameh
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman
- Exclusive Few Lines Designed For....., Geetha Jayakumar
- नहीं करेंगे एतबार.. Nahi Karenge, hasmukh amathalal
- Voiceless Prayer, Kate Harrington
- Lines, Kate Harrington