I will snatch without hesitation
The obsessions who stands on the edge of shock!
I will throw it..
As Moses throw his stick
And I'll look at you..
While you're slowly die!
I will watch you with closed eyes
You a miserable, a hapless, one
Do not begin in stealth,
Do not.. fidget
Do not.. Sigh
I know you, I know the whole thing!
Take a breathe..
I will rub strongly the stains..
Of sins which conjoined
Above the glass of your heart,
There are sins that burns and prick
Like a sharp cry in silence!
I'm thy scream..
I am thy mirror..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Obsessions by Fatima Nusairat )
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
- Captured In Chambers Of My Heart, Narayana Raghavan
- Beauty Revisited, Narayana Raghavan
- Santiago, Nathalie Handal
- Limerick-36, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Nightened Color, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hello Man! Dawn Cracks Darkness (Cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Farewell To Spring, Narayana Raghavan
- The Moor, Nathalie Handal
- Your Songs Mean Nothing Now, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1886 - 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)