I will snatch without hesitation
The obsessions who stands on the edge of shock!
I will throw it..
As Moses throw his stick
And I'll look at you..
While you're slowly die!
I will watch you with closed eyes
You a miserable, a hapless, one
Do not begin in stealth,
Do not.. fidget
Do not.. Sigh
I know you, I know the whole thing!
Take a breathe..
I will rub strongly the stains..
Of sins which conjoined
Above the glass of your heart,
There are sins that burns and prick
Like a sharp cry in silence!
I'm thy scream..
I am thy mirror..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Obsessions by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath