I will snatch without hesitation
The obsessions who stands on the edge of shock!
I will throw it..
As Moses throw his stick
And I'll look at you..
While you're slowly die!
I will watch you with closed eyes
You a miserable, a hapless, one
Do not begin in stealth,
Do not.. fidget
Do not.. Sigh
I know you, I know the whole thing!
Take a breathe..
I will rub strongly the stains..
Of sins which conjoined
Above the glass of your heart,
There are sins that burns and prick
Like a sharp cry in silence!
I'm thy scream..
I am thy mirror..!
Fatima Nusairat's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Obsessions by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Experience life, gajanan mishra
- For us, hasmukh amathalal
- It is nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Difference, hasmukh amathalal
- Own earth own life, gajanan mishra
- My Girl, Dasia Deas
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak