There was time in my life when I was frustrated,
Nervous, angry, troubled and agitated.
Everybody was unfair to me, I received no respect,
Couldn't understand where I went wrong, how to correct.
Then I learned more and more how life operates,
It was not easy to learn who does and who doesn't cooperates.
However, the meaning of the puzzle fit together at the end,
I am the one who caused everything, good or bad, the need is to unbend.
Wishing, willing, wanting have no value,
If the subconscious works uncontrolled, doing everything what is untrue.
The world sends many messages what we should screen,
Choosing the best solution, the logical one, even it it's unseen.
Now I arrived into Heaven, when I let go and let God,
Let come what has to come, God is my divining rod.
I call everything 'good', no matter what,
So all turn out good fast, no more need for a shorter cut.
Personally, I open my mind for Life and never for malediction,
Which are perfect health, good living and true happiness without temptation.
Healthy, kind, respecting, pleasant people around,
All of us should live in Heaven, let Paradise, which was lost, now be found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry