There was time in my life when I was frustrated,
Nervous, angry, troubled and agitated.
Everybody was unfair to me, I received no respect,
Couldn't understand where I went wrong, how to correct.
Then I learned more and more how life operates,
It was not easy to learn who does and who doesn't cooperates.
However, the meaning of the puzzle fit together at the end,
I am the one who caused everything, good or bad, the need is to unbend.
Wishing, willing, wanting have no value,
If the subconscious works uncontrolled, doing everything what is untrue.
The world sends many messages what we should screen,
Choosing the best solution, the logical one, even it it's unseen.
Now I arrived into Heaven, when I let go and let God,
Let come what has to come, God is my divining rod.
I call everything 'good', no matter what,
So all turn out good fast, no more need for a shorter cut.
Personally, I open my mind for Life and never for malediction,
Which are perfect health, good living and true happiness without temptation.
Healthy, kind, respecting, pleasant people around,
All of us should live in Heaven, let Paradise, which was lost, now be found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)