There was time in my life when I was frustrated,
Nervous, angry, troubled and agitated.
Everybody was unfair to me, I received no respect,
Couldn't understand where I went wrong, how to correct.
Then I learned more and more how life operates,
It was not easy to learn who does and who doesn't cooperates.
However, the meaning of the puzzle fit together at the end,
I am the one who caused everything, good or bad, the need is to unbend.
Wishing, willing, wanting have no value,
If the subconscious works uncontrolled, doing everything what is untrue.
The world sends many messages what we should screen,
Choosing the best solution, the logical one, even it it's unseen.
Now I arrived into Heaven, when I let go and let God,
Let come what has to come, God is my divining rod.
I call everything 'good', no matter what,
So all turn out good fast, no more need for a shorter cut.
Personally, I open my mind for Life and never for malediction,
Which are perfect health, good living and true happiness without temptation.
Healthy, kind, respecting, pleasant people around,
All of us should live in Heaven, let Paradise, which was lost, now be found.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Figure out, hasmukh amathalal
- For our crimes, hasmukh amathalal
- A Lone In The Jungle., Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Hypnosis, Naveed Khalid
- Dancing with Santa, Kirti Gupta
- Welcome to Heaven, Tayyab Ijaz
- Shakespeherian Rag, Naveed Khalid
- God with Us, Paul Sebastian
- Cloze, Naveed Khalid
- Peshawar massacre, Ejaz Khan