Nocturnal Aura -I
You! The wind of night;
Bracing, enchanting zephyr.
Every time I open my casement;
There again! You call me near.
I- then, no more here.
No sooner did you embrace me;
I lost myself........
Then found myself-
in some distant land, near the sea.
The mingling waves;
The fitful gusts.
The echoing caves;
Sunbeam dancing with dusts.
How I wonder.....
Radiant and ebullient the jiff's;
I- drenched in mirth of time;
And thereby you render me to rhyme.
Oh soon! My conscience I regain;
Back to my native earth again,
Yet, you kept me wondering, why?
Why its like-every time you cast a spell,
for me to forget(for some angelic moment) where I dwell?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nocturnal Aura -I by Thouni Leima )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)