Rain.... Heal Me!
Rain, till my bone's wet,
Till my soul's wet,
Till my agony's swept.
Let every drop be felt,
Till my cold nerves melt,
Let no more haunts in me be left.
Rain, till I shiver.
Make me feel like I'm drenched in a river.
Let me forget-
the awful moments of the past;
Oh rain, wash 'em away with a gust.
Rain, till I feel anew,
Like a bud aglint with dew.
Let me experience-
what I long for, but never had.
Rain, till my bone's wet.
Till my soul's wet.
Let the agony be swept.......
away away away......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain.... Heal Me! by Thouni Leima )
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry