Rain.... Heal Me!
Rain, till my bone's wet,
Till my soul's wet,
Till my agony's swept.
Let every drop be felt,
Till my cold nerves melt,
Let no more haunts in me be left.
Rain, till I shiver.
Make me feel like I'm drenched in a river.
Let me forget-
the awful moments of the past;
Oh rain, wash 'em away with a gust.
Rain, till I feel anew,
Like a bud aglint with dew.
Let me experience-
what I long for, but never had.
Rain, till my bone's wet.
Till my soul's wet.
Let the agony be swept.......
away away away......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain.... Heal Me! by Thouni Leima )
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello