Rain.... Heal Me!
Rain, till my bone's wet,
Till my soul's wet,
Till my agony's swept.
Let every drop be felt,
Till my cold nerves melt,
Let no more haunts in me be left.
Rain, till I shiver.
Make me feel like I'm drenched in a river.
Let me forget-
the awful moments of the past;
Oh rain, wash 'em away with a gust.
Rain, till I feel anew,
Like a bud aglint with dew.
Let me experience-
what I long for, but never had.
Rain, till my bone's wet.
Till my soul's wet.
Let the agony be swept.......
away away away......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain.... Heal Me! by Thouni Leima )
- WHY DID YOU COME THEN, kunjubi varghese
- Remembering J.K.2, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)