Rain.... Heal Me!
Rain, till my bone's wet,
Till my soul's wet,
Till my agony's swept.
Let every drop be felt,
Till my cold nerves melt,
Let no more haunts in me be left.
Rain, till I shiver.
Make me feel like I'm drenched in a river.
Let me forget-
the awful moments of the past;
Oh rain, wash 'em away with a gust.
Rain, till I feel anew,
Like a bud aglint with dew.
Let me experience-
what I long for, but never had.
Rain, till my bone's wet.
Till my soul's wet.
Let the agony be swept.......
away away away......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain.... Heal Me! by Thouni Leima )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
Poem of the Day
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Mulugkhw..., Swrji Basumatary
- Being Entertained By Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak