Rain.... Heal Me!
Rain, till my bone's wet,
Till my soul's wet,
Till my agony's swept.
Let every drop be felt,
Till my cold nerves melt,
Let no more haunts in me be left.
Rain, till I shiver.
Make me feel like I'm drenched in a river.
Let me forget-
the awful moments of the past;
Oh rain, wash 'em away with a gust.
Rain, till I feel anew,
Like a bud aglint with dew.
Let me experience-
what I long for, but never had.
Rain, till my bone's wet.
Till my soul's wet.
Let the agony be swept.......
away away away......
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rain.... Heal Me! by Thouni Leima )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd
- Yogi in the moon, Madrason writer
- Make a wish, daniel george
- Child, Samantha Cox
- Garden Ship, Leslie Philibert
- Empty, Samantha Cox