The sun goes down the verge;
The silvery moon walks the night.
Upon the green meadows, shadows emerge;
Land in- the mock stars, fireworms bright.
Ethereal fragrance aromatic;
Follows the moon arthwart distant land.
To make the night angelicly romantic;
Abading away afflictions, as if a magic wand.
The surreptitious insects chanting-
'May the queen forever have mastery over the night! !
May she forever carry her eternal peace of light.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nocturnal Aura-II by Thouni Leima )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
Poem of the Day
- Ever Hike in Hope, Pintu Mahakul
- The Past, Eugene Latumbo
- Lovely Hand, Pintu Mahakul
- There you are, Cee Bea
- Memories:, Gaurav Pandey
- Loneliness, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Christmas Tree, Zoila T. Flores
- I Did Not Ask Him, But Said He, I Am A M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- An Umbrella, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Cloudless Rain, Aftab Alam