The sun goes down the verge;
The silvery moon walks the night.
Upon the green meadows, shadows emerge;
Land in- the mock stars, fireworms bright.
Ethereal fragrance aromatic;
Follows the moon arthwart distant land.
To make the night angelicly romantic;
Abading away afflictions, as if a magic wand.
The surreptitious insects chanting-
'May the queen forever have mastery over the night! !
May she forever carry her eternal peace of light.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nocturnal Aura-II by Thouni Leima )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn