Are you there?
Am I here?
Do we even exist
in this wistful world?
You make this
so awfully hard.
I will have drifted into.
Why do we quarrel
over the slightest words?
I demand you perceive
the dying lily -
bestow it upon
Until we meet again
shall you acknowledge
the presence of the Never-Was,
be wary of the Could-Be
as the Had-Been
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Never Was by Unintelligible Susurration )
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid
- Aurora, Naveed Khalid
- Mythology, Naveed Khalid
- Gifts Of Heredity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak