My mother has left us
for another man
who must have a family
who needs a mother like her.
Just like my father: never to return again.
I guess this means
I am now an orphan.
Where have you gone mother?
I hope you have not gone far.
I hope you are destined
to come soon.
I made for you
a nice breakfast,
made with lots of love and care.
as soon as you can
and we can enjoy our lives together.
I am an orphan now.
I finally realized it.
My mother is not even thinking
of coming back just yet.
Maybe not ever.
I've now gone to live
with the miss
with the cheery grand smile.
My new mother
is with me
everywhere I go.
I know for sure
she will never
let me go.
Unintelligible Susurration's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Left by Unintelligible Susurration )
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz