RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In a vast wilderness of personnel and jargon.
Waiting on edges of stairs, hoping and praying
for major miracles.
Back in CVICU, Dad lies mired in I.V. tubes and
monitors, living on the rim of his life.
We are all standing back watching, as God handles
Knowing Mom is waiting in heaven, yet we do not
want to let him go just yet.
(1: 26 p.m. - 6/28/98)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myocardial Infarction by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The American Dream, Lilly Emery
- *Rumi Speaks, C. P. Sharma
- Destiny Misplaced, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma