RoseAnn V. Shawiak
In a vast wilderness of personnel and jargon.
Waiting on edges of stairs, hoping and praying
for major miracles.
Back in CVICU, Dad lies mired in I.V. tubes and
monitors, living on the rim of his life.
We are all standing back watching, as God handles
Knowing Mom is waiting in heaven, yet we do not
want to let him go just yet.
(1: 26 p.m. - 6/28/98)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Myocardial Infarction by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Poem of the Day
- forever and always yours, kat tommany
- The constant rewards of the will to comm.., Dan Reynolds
- Meelo paidal chalkar tumko, tumse milwan.., VIJAY SINGH BHADORIYA
- Secretly Loving You, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Alone..., Alesia Leach
- Hunger is Here, Angell Afinowi
- Commencement of Spring, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- life never lived, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Reality to be face, Habib Imtiaz Kinkhabwala
- Lovers of the sun, Tony md chamasense