My Mind Has A Mind Of Its Own
My mind has a mind of its own.
It's like a bomb waiting to go off.
My thoughts wonder into depths I'm afraid to discover
Always thinking, always creating stories, finding faults
Searching, searching for what? Answers to unknown questions
It's out of control. It's beyond my power
It's stronger than me.
My mind has a mind of its own
Ninette Gumanda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Mind Has A Mind Of Its Own by Ninette Gumanda )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak