I Wake up at Six, i mean it's not fix.
After brushing my teeth, i go take shower, and whn i come back, my mom makes me pancake tower.
When i go to my bus lot, after ten minutes it starts feeling hot.
When my bus comes, i hear sound of drums.
When i step in my school, i stop feeling kind of cool.
I always walk fast, making sure no question is asked.
After i step in my classroom, i alway smell perfume.
I always wonder that where does that smell come from, but my friends gether me to say ' Welcome'.
When my teacher starts teaching, i'd always be reaching, for the pencil she keeps near the photo of lot of sheeps.
When i go home, i'd open Google Chrome.
After reaching Yahoo! Mail, i'd read a news about fast snail.
After my homework is done, i'd start having some fun.
To play minecraft i start my Xbox, and start putting some cubes and blocks.
Then i go to sleep, making sure there is no sound, not even a beep.
Then i'd turn the light off which is too bright, and say outloud ' goodnight'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life by Neel Patel )
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Guptaa
- If Only, Kshitiz Guptaa
- Science and Religion, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- ............. Traveling To Meet Minor In.., Is It Poetry
- So Much More, Sandra Feldman
- 157. An Ex's Word Is Easily Broken, John Westlake
- Kiss Me, Adriana Avilaa
- She Knew it was Irrational, Jacqueline Nash
- pass the offering plate, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)