I Wake up at Six, i mean it's not fix.
After brushing my teeth, i go take shower, and whn i come back, my mom makes me pancake tower.
When i go to my bus lot, after ten minutes it starts feeling hot.
When my bus comes, i hear sound of drums.
When i step in my school, i stop feeling kind of cool.
I always walk fast, making sure no question is asked.
After i step in my classroom, i alway smell perfume.
I always wonder that where does that smell come from, but my friends gether me to say ' Welcome'.
When my teacher starts teaching, i'd always be reaching, for the pencil she keeps near the photo of lot of sheeps.
When i go home, i'd open Google Chrome.
After reaching Yahoo! Mail, i'd read a news about fast snail.
After my homework is done, i'd start having some fun.
To play minecraft i start my Xbox, and start putting some cubes and blocks.
Then i go to sleep, making sure there is no sound, not even a beep.
Then i'd turn the light off which is too bright, and say outloud ' goodnight'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life by Neel Patel )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(August 5, 1934)
Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Blue Roses, Rudyard Kipling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- let's not worship anything, forever, Mandolyn ...
- Keep Patience and Stand, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Nothing Seems Right, Andrew Butler
- Seventeen Thoughts, A Lifetime, Kewayne Wadley
- Strangers Welcome, Kewayne Wadley
- What is truth?, Edward Clapham
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram