I Wake up at Six, i mean it's not fix.
After brushing my teeth, i go take shower, and whn i come back, my mom makes me pancake tower.
When i go to my bus lot, after ten minutes it starts feeling hot.
When my bus comes, i hear sound of drums.
When i step in my school, i stop feeling kind of cool.
I always walk fast, making sure no question is asked.
After i step in my classroom, i alway smell perfume.
I always wonder that where does that smell come from, but my friends gether me to say ' Welcome'.
When my teacher starts teaching, i'd always be reaching, for the pencil she keeps near the photo of lot of sheeps.
When i go home, i'd open Google Chrome.
After reaching Yahoo! Mail, i'd read a news about fast snail.
After my homework is done, i'd start having some fun.
To play minecraft i start my Xbox, and start putting some cubes and blocks.
Then i go to sleep, making sure there is no sound, not even a beep.
Then i'd turn the light off which is too bright, and say outloud ' goodnight'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life by Neel Patel )
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns