I Wake up at Six, i mean it's not fix.
After brushing my teeth, i go take shower, and whn i come back, my mom makes me pancake tower.
When i go to my bus lot, after ten minutes it starts feeling hot.
When my bus comes, i hear sound of drums.
When i step in my school, i stop feeling kind of cool.
I always walk fast, making sure no question is asked.
After i step in my classroom, i alway smell perfume.
I always wonder that where does that smell come from, but my friends gether me to say ' Welcome'.
When my teacher starts teaching, i'd always be reaching, for the pencil she keeps near the photo of lot of sheeps.
When i go home, i'd open Google Chrome.
After reaching Yahoo! Mail, i'd read a news about fast snail.
After my homework is done, i'd start having some fun.
To play minecraft i start my Xbox, and start putting some cubes and blocks.
Then i go to sleep, making sure there is no sound, not even a beep.
Then i'd turn the light off which is too bright, and say outloud ' goodnight'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Life by Neel Patel )
- Life's a Ball, Alice Cordy
- 'Did I ever Exist? ', Ananta Madhavan
- Keep safe, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunshine, Hanh Chau
- The Power Of Prayer, Tom Zart
- Mini Pool Tournament, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tonight And Every Night, Michael McParland
- Ongoing Mental De-Evolution, michael walkerjohn
- Crossroads Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Spaces Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1927)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)