My Broken Soul
That lovely piece of carving,
Which you had once drawn for me,
Is a mere remembrance of yours today.
who would believe!
That, it was a message of love from you.
Once it was my pride,
Now it lies shattered as my broken soul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Broken Soul by Vivek Haldar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh
- Blamed too, hasmukh amathalal
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- BY Design, Terrance Tracy
- The Man of War and Flowers, Daniel Skentelbery
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones