My Broken Dream
I always had a sweet dream
A cute dream of being loved by a beautiful and cute girl
Slowly, I am getting older and older
When will I find the love of my life?
Is she even present in this world
Does such a girl exist?
As I love being in love
Although, love I do not have
Actually, I can never have love
Since, no girl wants to be in love with a nobody like me
All that I have managed to do, is to be a loser
Achieve I could nothing, not even love of a cute girl.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Broken Dream by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande