My Broken Dream
I always had a sweet dream
A cute dream of being loved by a beautiful and cute girl
Slowly, I am getting older and older
When will I find the love of my life?
Is she even present in this world
Does such a girl exist?
As I love being in love
Although, love I do not have
Actually, I can never have love
Since, no girl wants to be in love with a nobody like me
All that I have managed to do, is to be a loser
Achieve I could nothing, not even love of a cute girl.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Broken Dream by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry