My Beautiful Green Eyed Dove
I never seem to find the words the devil ties my tongue,
Then I find the perfect words the moment you are gone.
Your beautiful smile that does beam,
Coupled with your eyes that gleam,
Makes you my heart's queen,
With your eyes the prettiest shade of green.
Your bright smile warms me up when I'm cold,
You are more valuable to me than gold.
Your wonderful glow shines through the mist,
Your beautiful eyes prove that God exists,
For He is the only one who could create you,
Could anyone else I haven't a clue.
But no matter what happens I'll be by your side,
Whenever you need somewhere to run or hide,
When you think that noone cares,
I shall always be there,
Whenever you need me just in case,
Anything for a smile upon your face.
Anything for a girl like you,
Who is smart and beautiful too.
You can always count on I,
I'll be with you even if I die.
For you are the girl that I love,
My Beautiful Angel, My Green Eyed Dove.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beautiful Green Eyed Dove by Matt Reyes )
- The first time, Cigeng Zhang
- THEY GOT TIRED, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- MY WAYطريقي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Genes, jeans!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ticking Over, Yvonne Rautenbach
- In A Confused World, Edward Kofi Louis
- MY WAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- You need someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Organized team, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am Weird and I Am Happy, Rohit Sapra