My Beautiful Green Eyed Dove
I never seem to find the words the devil ties my tongue,
Then I find the perfect words the moment you are gone.
Your beautiful smile that does beam,
Coupled with your eyes that gleam,
Makes you my heart's queen,
With your eyes the prettiest shade of green.
Your bright smile warms me up when I'm cold,
You are more valuable to me than gold.
Your wonderful glow shines through the mist,
Your beautiful eyes prove that God exists,
For He is the only one who could create you,
Could anyone else I haven't a clue.
But no matter what happens I'll be by your side,
Whenever you need somewhere to run or hide,
When you think that noone cares,
I shall always be there,
Whenever you need me just in case,
Anything for a smile upon your face.
Anything for a girl like you,
Who is smart and beautiful too.
You can always count on I,
I'll be with you even if I die.
For you are the girl that I love,
My Beautiful Angel, My Green Eyed Dove.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Beautiful Green Eyed Dove by Matt Reyes )
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)