If you are feeling blue
I shall be there to console you,
For both big and small things,
I will fix your broken wings.
If you're sad because of your fears
I shall be there to catch your tears.
If more profusely you start to cry,
Then your tears I shall dry.
If your heart starts to break,
I'll be there with my duct tape.
There to fix your broken heart,
No matter how much its torn apart.
For you, I shall always care,
I will be your teddy bear.
Even if you break my heart,
Once, twice, three times apart.
Remember this my beautiful friend,
I'll be there for you till the end
Of time beautiful, my beautiful dove,
Oh I wish it was me you loved.
Yet now I'm wishin on a star,
Not for money or a car,
I'm wishin for you my angel
To bring true happiness to my life thats hell,
Without you here by my side,
Without you here to be my guide.
Stay with me all the hours,
Girl who's prettier than all the flowers.
Life without you wouldn't be the same,
If I let you go I'd be to blame.
So please, please, please don't leave my life,
For life without you would be absolute strife.
But at this point I'm happier then I've ever been
Happy because you're my beautiful friend.
For you've changed my life for the better,
This one fact, I am sure.
I never knew true beauty, till I looked into your eyes,
Please believe me, for these are not lies.
The simple fact that you are you.
Proves that dreams do come true.
Thats all for now my beautiful Love.
Thats all for now my green-eyed Dove.
Matt Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Wings by Matt Reyes )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Acknowledge What Love has to do with US, michael walkerjohn
- That Thing, Luo Zhihai
- The Polar Star, Tushar Ray