TO ALL MOTHERS
rach and every day has been a battle from your birth and you have survived more than most of us can say, but we love you yesterday, tommorow, and today. for some the nine months have been painful and for some much easier, but you all share the same thing which is bringing life into this world and loving them with all your heart and soul, and that dear ladies is a wonder to behold.
enjoy this day - if not for yourself then for your mother and your children who love you even if it only in a corner of their heart.
GODS LOVE AND PEACE BE WITH YOU.
louis rams's Other Poems
Topic(s): mothers day
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mothers Day by louis rams )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- the perfect girl, glen pugh
- Raining Love, Sandra Feldman
- I Still Read, An Apology For Someone Pro.., Michael McParland
- Not Missed, Michael McParland