Mother Nature, The Beauty Queen
Lofty mountain paints the scene,
Trees and bushes fill the green.
Crispy voice of birds chirping,
Humming sound of bees churning.
Alluring oasis thirst quenching,
Reflecting rays of sunlight so soothing.
Choice of flowers wide-ranging,
View of blooming flowers bewildering.
Streams of river meandering,
Forming deltas so encompassing.
Smell of sweetness so filling,
Sense of freedom enlightening.
Sexy sirens and charming nymphs,
Carefree gypsies and quixotic imps,
Alas, but none can be compared to
Mother Nature, the Beauty Queen!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Nature, The Beauty Queen by Haden Chua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott