Mother Nature, The Beauty Queen
Lofty mountain paints the scene,
Trees and bushes fill the green.
Crispy voice of birds chirping,
Humming sound of bees churning.
Alluring oasis thirst quenching,
Reflecting rays of sunlight so soothing.
Choice of flowers wide-ranging,
View of blooming flowers bewildering.
Streams of river meandering,
Forming deltas so encompassing.
Smell of sweetness so filling,
Sense of freedom enlightening.
Sexy sirens and charming nymphs,
Carefree gypsies and quixotic imps,
Alas, but none can be compared to
Mother Nature, the Beauty Queen!
Haden Chua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mother Nature, The Beauty Queen by Haden Chua )
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
- Marble Steps, Morgan Michaels
- Fabulous rich, hasmukh amathalal
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- The condition again, hasmukh amathalal
- Oatmeal Omelet, Von Kimball Barney
- The condition, hasmukh amathalal
- Reason, Elia Michael
- Autumn Again But, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)