Abandoned Was My Eventual Fate
Waves of unease flood my heart,
Defying and ignoring my loving touch.
Crippling memories shake me through,
For your angelic image seems so true.
Precious and priceless you are in my eyes,
For I can never bear to see you cry.
Clinging deeply to the love we share,
Treasuring a love that seems so rare.
Severed sinews and battered heart,
Oh, how I long for your tender hug!
Heartening to see you change,
As you walk out of my loving range.
Abandoned was my eventual fate,
For all was deemed too late.
Melancholic and forlorn I became,
Forever forgetting love and pain.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Abandoned Was My Eventual Fate by Haden Chua )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sand, Joey Jones
- Variations, Kewayne Wadley
- T, Vinaya Joseph
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz