Chirping sound of insects echoing,
Resonance of such is ever so soothing,
Enhancing the beauty of the surrounding.
Distinctive landscape encompassing,
Illuminating loving-kindness so calming,
Totally immersed in such a surrounding.
Passing clouds fade along the horizon,
Alluring sunset radiates a mystic neon.
Swirling waves crafted a forsaken cave,
Superb scenery of such is indeed a rave.
Expectation of beauty is well surpassed,
Defying Aristotle's logic and his glory past.
Haden Chua's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Landscape by Haden Chua )
- Songs Of The Death Of Children, Friedrich Rückert
- Resurrection, Vladimir Holan
- How Do They Catch Cobras?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Remember Me, Margaret Mead
- Mechanical Life, Mechanical World, Every.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A child is, Helena Sinervo
- If I Should Die, Thomas Gray
- Her First Week, Sharon Olds
- The Countryside Joker Said It, Let Me Do.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Landmine, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)