We all went for a morning walk,
All the way we talked.
We laughed as we walked,
About everything we talked.
We went in beautiful grounds,
And we went round and round.
Then we played cricket,
Look! It's a hit wicket.
It was my morning walk,
We all talked.
And laughed at many jokes,
Oh! It was only a dream, and I just woke.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning Walk by Mridula Gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman
- Sonnet # 510, Luis Estable
- Paryusana…festival on card, hasmukh amathalal
- A Kind Exit, Mae AC.
- Yesterday, ramesh rai
- Shooting Stars, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- In bed, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta