From the realm of darkness,
the captivated sun
makes him free.
The crimson horizon
The first ray falls on tree.
What is past,
goes with the dust,
despair, drowns in hope.
Good morning everyone,
wishes the mountain head.
Nature displays her beauty-trove.
The light has love
for the day.
So she longs to brace.
Day and light
entwined two are in
each object, we trace.
They play hide and seek,
through the leaves,
along the trees..
Good morning, they
convey the world,
and spread thru the breeze.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Morning by Neela Nath )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Broken Dreams 'A Divorce Story', Craig Mize
- Ek se silsile hain sab hijr ki rut bata .., Pirzada Qasim
Poem of the Day
- Stuff I Love, Emily Liang
- My Barber, Ima Ryma
- 28 December My Birthday, benaiah sondashi
- Who Are You?, Electric Lady
- Aunt Sally, hafiz qasim
- Autonecropolis, Leslie Philibert
- '' There's No Substitution '', bri mar
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh