RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mom, can you see me?
I'm a person - a boy - a man.
My life is here - it is now.
I believe in it.
Mom, can you hear me?
I can talk - carry on a conversation - listen to you.
Why aren't you listening to me?
Mom, can you talk to me?
I can hear you talking - see your mouth moving - but
you're not saying what I want to hear.
Mom, can you reach your arms around me?
Please hug me - I'm a person - a boy - a man.
Mom, can you love me just as I am?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I love you and you love me, LucifIer Mededar
- Always Welcome, Ronald Chapman
- What Audrey Would Have Done, Margaret Alice Second
- गोसोनि गाब, Bahadur Basumatary
- After a War, Manoj Kumar
- Wisdom, JAMES T. ADAIR
- She Wants To Be Adored, Oke Christopher
- An Aye Aye Decides to Say No No, Stephen Katona
- आयआ दा अनसुलि, Ronjoy Brahma
- Come Children, Ima Ryma