RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Mom, can you see me?
I'm a person - a boy - a man.
My life is here - it is now.
I believe in it.
Mom, can you hear me?
I can talk - carry on a conversation - listen to you.
Why aren't you listening to me?
Mom, can you talk to me?
I can hear you talking - see your mouth moving - but
you're not saying what I want to hear.
Mom, can you reach your arms around me?
Please hug me - I'm a person - a boy - a man.
Mom, can you love me just as I am?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mom by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -64, Ronjoy Brahma
- Altar Of Angry Rebellion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak