There are no mistakes, only experiences
From all mistake someone has to learn to progress.
There are many teachings what is kindness or bad,
If one still follows his/her feelings, eventually will get it back.
This is the law, built into all humanity
Sooner or later they catch the bad doer without pity.
So, think it over what you do, goodness or maliciousness,
Without blame of others, anger, hatred or self righteousness.
However, if you are kind, from the heart, understanding & loving,
You'll get that back manifold as you are deserving.
So, think over your deeds before you step forward,
The law of life is built in, you cannot disregard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)