There are no mistakes, only experiences
From all mistake someone has to learn to progress.
There are many teachings what is kindness or bad,
If one still follows his/her feelings, eventually will get it back.
This is the law, built into all humanity
Sooner or later they catch the bad doer without pity.
So, think it over what you do, goodness or maliciousness,
Without blame of others, anger, hatred or self righteousness.
However, if you are kind, from the heart, understanding & loving,
You'll get that back manifold as you are deserving.
So, think over your deeds before you step forward,
The law of life is built in, you cannot disregard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid