There are no mistakes, only experiences
From all mistake someone has to learn to progress.
There are many teachings what is kindness or bad,
If one still follows his/her feelings, eventually will get it back.
This is the law, built into all humanity
Sooner or later they catch the bad doer without pity.
So, think it over what you do, goodness or maliciousness,
Without blame of others, anger, hatred or self righteousness.
However, if you are kind, from the heart, understanding & loving,
You'll get that back manifold as you are deserving.
So, think over your deeds before you step forward,
The law of life is built in, you cannot disregard.
LaSoaphia QuXazs's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mistakes. by LaSoaphia QuXazs )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)