Meditation on a snail…
What’s learnt by living life master snail?
When you say possess less…
Inherit more wind in your sail
More buoyancy to prevail…
When you say be like brother slug
He doesn’t house himself in fear?
In fact leave fear a trail to follow…
And find yourself without fear.
Really, what’s learnt by master snail?
Do tell. I ask sincerely - again.
How is the weight of the world removed?
How do I reach enlightenments Zen?
Ask bother turtle he just rolls in love
With a million waves, yet he arrives
At the shore of his ancestors
By just following, alone his seven senses.
Master snail this no answer…
If it is not then why do you still persist?
Asking me a snail the meaning of life
Isn’t the meaning of life existence?
Existence is a question of love.
The power of your love is life’s existence?
Eternal existence is to be loved.
With or without, loves undying cogence.
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meditation on a snail… by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher
- Our Children, Heather Burns
- Going Home, Heather Burns
- Valentine With Doves On The Seven Last W.., mary douglas
- Family, Wullien Thang