Biography of Mark Heathcote
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes…
- The prodigal brother -new-
- We were jackdaw's wonting to break free -new-
- Jackdaw wonting to break free -new-
- Be my Amalthea tender goddess -new-
- Black rose -new-
- Let the canon moon stars fly -new-
- Love & gunpowder -new-
- How things have changed today -new-
- Morning walks on the beach -new-
- Opponents on the canvas elate -new-
- Is it love is it war -new-
- Chestnuts are falling -new-
- Love and pain -new-
- If all we know is love -new-
- River Street Urchins
- The wedding cake couple
- poverty is a gift
- Baby I should question why I love you
- Forever autumn
- A Flower Cut From Desire
- A father’s love for a teenage son
- You reap what you sow…
- Foreign exchange students…?
- An old grey banana leaf
- Beautiful Creations
- See if I care
- Love without sex - sex without love
Pale white beauty
Soft as the moonlight, glinting
Through a veil of silken snow
Your pale white beauty, maudlin?
My hearts beat speaking in overflow…
You with your dark hair roving?
Oh ivory shouldered, queen
There where the barn owl, sleeping?
So quietly calm and serene
There where the raven is feeding?