Biography of Mark Heathcote
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes…
- Boy vs girl -new-
- A righteous path is a bumpy road… -new-
- Green cypress hills… -new-
- His & her roles reverse -new-
- Water -new-
- Compose yourself my sweet-pea flower -new-
- Two crashed bicycles? -new-
- Poetic injustices -new-
- Sleigh bells and flowery beds -new-
- All heaven is my brood -new-
- I'm bleeding -new-
- Waiting ahead-of-death -new-
- Silent-love -new-
- Maybe only the most debased mammals -new-
- River Street Urchins
- Your kisses inflame my thoughts
- The wedding cake couple
- Forever autumn
- This is who we are
- Two poems of two line poems
- poverty is a gift
- Foreign exchange students…?
- A Flower Cut From Desire
- Home is where we trust our eyes
- Thank You, Thank You
- Confucius (acrostic)
- Blue waters
Pellucid blue-eyes, whoever told you to-be-wise
whoever told you; you could dream, beyond the
Moon-lit, monolithic, midnight-skies.
Drink the midnight curtain of sleep
into the waking hours…
Where dreams can sublimely creep
Around; like a carnivorous green-flower
like a sun-spider sunning on a rock
like a worm in the pippin of an eye