Biography of Mark Heathcote
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests are in gardening and art. I had a really poor education, but try to improve with every write. I hope you’ll enjoy visiting my writes…
- When will heavens love ever decline us? -new-
- Is it Halloween tonight -new-
- Take it all it's entirely all for you ba... -new-
- I am a poet at night -new-
- I've been sloppy losing you -new-
- Ooh iodine lemon drops? -new-
- I've got my hair up in her hairstyle -new-
- Neutralize your last final words -new-
- Never judge a book by its cover -new-
- Who wants that Catch-22? -new-
- I'll pray you never run away -new-
- I'd pluck the stars for flowers -new-
- The echo you held as your own -new-
- See if I care -new-
- River Street Urchins
- The wedding cake couple
- Love On Resin Setting Fire
- Forever autumn
- When His Eyes Turn Turquoise
- poverty is a gift
- A Flower Cut From Desire
- A father’s love for a teenage son
- Baby I should question why I love you
- Love it isn't a unity of souls
- What is this love?
- Animal instincts…
- Beautiful Creations
An old grey banana leaf
'Why, with a Michael Angelo's statue
In the forefront' even that an old grey banana leaf
Can look singularly to me like an angel's wing.
Discarded from heaven, if only you: Hold the view,
All you'll see and do shall sing! Sing! Sing!
'Because dear boy; beauty is in everything'…