I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Spring Wood, Knutsford: my place of play -new-
- Just as desolate -new-
- A short pause before and after -new-
- Let's suppose? -new-
- Time Is An Old Glossy Dust Jacket
- Two shores meeting…
- Lip balm
- Full moon madness
- Lady Poetry is it a young man's game?
- Love Must!
- Beyond The Point Of Insanity
- Much Like The Heart Is As Time Is
- Faith Is A Garland Of Flowers
- A letter of content
- River Street Urchins
- The wedding cake couple
- Your kisses inflame my thoughts
- poverty is a gift
- Ask the waterfall to stop singing
- Forever autumn
- Two poems of two line poems
- Confucius (acrostic)
- A father’s love for a teenage son
- This is who we are
- A Dripping Faucet Tap
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)