Mark Heathcote [none] (22/03/66 / Manchester)
I like all kinds of poems but I tend to gravitate toward eastern spiritual poetry.
My muse almost demands it of me. So you may find quite a few being poured out from time to time.
I all so write many songs, when the poem spring runs dry, as a form of creative writing.
I work with adult learning difficulties as a support worker in the UK. Home town is Manchester. My other interests ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Take this air locked bubble -new-
- Stealing apples in the morning sun… -new-
- Will I know life and death in paradise? -new-
- And all I can say is this is heartfelt -new-
- Blue Air -new-
- Ghost Painter -new-
- Do I Just Follow And Pretend… -new-
- Turning Of The Tides -new-
- Beliefs don’t require life or living pro... -new-
- A tear that will be mine forever more
- Contrasting Worlds'
- A Wealth Derived From Riches Alone
- Real Love Is A Stones Ripple
- What We Have We Simply Forget
- A Backwards Look In The Mirror
- A beggar’s bowl bonanza
- A bitter focus in the wind tonight
- A Bout Of Bronchitis!
- A bridge of joy
- A Broche Of Butterflies
- A Bullet or A Rocking Chair
- A candle flame
- A Candle Flames Tapper
- A Common Brother
- A Copious Amount Of Love
- A Distant Kind Of Love
- A Dripping Faucet Tap