Meanings Of Mother
I love you so much mother
And I always miss your face
Sometimes I wonder...
How you used to hold up us
Wid your grace!
Even You never lost ur temper
No matter how much
We 7 used to pamper?
Oh my god!
It was not a small number
I can realize dat
When I am struggling to craft my home
Like your heaven!
I never find you to spending moments
For your own
We were always spinning around you
As you were our comfort zone.
Still I need u mother
More n more each n everyday
Only it will your glory
Dat can make us blissful anyway
Mother you are da best
M – meanings
O – of our life
T – treasures of our
H – home
E – expert about her
R – responsibilities
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meanings Of Mother by Ruby Mostazir )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz