Meanings Of Mother
I love you so much mother
And I always miss your face
Sometimes I wonder...
How you used to hold up us
Wid your grace!
Even You never lost ur temper
No matter how much
We 7 used to pamper?
Oh my god!
It was not a small number
I can realize dat
When I am struggling to craft my home
Like your heaven!
I never find you to spending moments
For your own
We were always spinning around you
As you were our comfort zone.
Still I need u mother
More n more each n everyday
Only it will your glory
Dat can make us blissful anyway
Mother you are da best
M – meanings
O – of our life
T – treasures of our
H – home
E – expert about her
R – responsibilities
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Meanings Of Mother by Ruby Mostazir )
- AA, Vera Sidhwa
- Be ants, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Sketching Patterns, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Assurance, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Us Of A, Joe Muschaweck
- Don't be primitive, Aftab Alam
- Trophy Mother, Antonio Liao
- Accruing Factions Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Turning pages, Jamie Fox
- Being Within, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)