Alone In A Million Crowd?
Sometimes i feel so alone in a million crowd
Sometimes i feel so empty inside
On da road;
In da crowd;
Suddenly i find myself alone..like a big cloudy sky
Then i feel to cry
Tear drop rolling down on my face,
I tried to ran away 4m da crowd!
I tried to ran away 4m all my pain!
But your face like a ocean of grief...
Take me down
Drop me inside;
Thousand i tried to forget you,
I tried to close my eyes,
Your word whispers in my ear's
Baby i can't live widout you
I will surely die....
When even i know dat; Its all over
da way we broke each others heart and said goodbye? ? ?
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In A Million Crowd? by Ruby Mostazir )
- The Chance, Michael McParland
- Going Home, Douglas McClarty
- I AM THE DRAGON, Philo Yan
- Let us welcome, hasmukh amathalal
- First In My Life, Latha Krishnan
- Cheenti ki maut (Hindi) चींटी की मौत, S.D. TIWARI
- Even If You're Not A Poet, Call You That.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Truly Love you, Michael McParland
- The Third Person, Latha Krishnan
- This Body And This Mind, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)