Alone In A Million Crowd?
Sometimes i feel so alone in a million crowd
Sometimes i feel so empty inside
On da road;
In da crowd;
Suddenly i find myself alone..like a big cloudy sky
Then i feel to cry
Tear drop rolling down on my face,
I tried to ran away 4m da crowd!
I tried to ran away 4m all my pain!
But your face like a ocean of grief...
Take me down
Drop me inside;
Thousand i tried to forget you,
I tried to close my eyes,
Your word whispers in my ear's
Baby i can't live widout you
I will surely die....
When even i know dat; Its all over
da way we broke each others heart and said goodbye? ? ?
Ruby Mostazir's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Alone In A Million Crowd? by Ruby Mostazir )
- Blind, Blind, Naveed Khalid
- A ripple's life, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- What is this world of ours ماهذا العالم .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(3 March 1878 - 9 April 1917)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)