Like my mother's earthen pot,
Priced for its fragile form,
I have held you priced thus,
An easily broken fragile love.
I have sworn to you an oath,
A pledge that i will you uphold,
And by my life, i pledge this to hold,
In our youth or when we're old.
My dear these pledge you know are not untold,
By words and deeds i have showed
My love. As days unfold,
I hope, me, you same way hold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Untold by Precious Okidika )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Critically Evaluating…Lois Lerner's 'Tru.., James B. Earley
- My wondrous dream, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Hues of Green, Joy Cordwell
- FOR ALL BELIEVERS, Tom Zart
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid