Because You Will Be Gone
I will miss you sore,
And think about you a million ways.
No oil can soothe
This sore you're leaving behind.
I will mourn daily,
Even if you are not dead.
I will mourn. Yes!
For a part of me will be dead.
I am too ashamed to cry,
Else the world thinks me not a man,
But i'll let it trickle down,
A dropp everyday till i die.
I will dream of wealth.
I will dream of glamour.
I will dream of hope,
But no more shall i dream of love.
As i walk the remainder of life,
I know happiness is forever hindered
And darkness forever present,
For you were my happiness and my light.
I'll miss you.
Everyday for the remainder of my life,
I'll mourn and weep and cry,
Because you will be gone.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Because You Will Be Gone by Precious Okidika )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai
- My Mocking Jay, Aaron Waingrow