Me And Women
I am not a man of many women
Neither am i a man of few.
I have had me some pretty women,
Either one or two.
If a man was judged the the number of his women
I will be counted among lesser men.
But if a woman is judged alone,
By the content of her character and person,
Then i havd had me some good women.
The kind most men can only dream.
I am not a perfect man,
Neither strive i to be one.
It is my predicament though,
That women seek not men like me.
Neither seek i, women who
Do not know that man cannot be perfectly true.
I am not a man of many women,
At least not many that amounts nought.
I seek me one amongst the lot,
Not perfect, but whom i can boast of her worth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me And Women by Precious Okidika )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- love as a natural disaster that can't be.., Hyeladai kwapaya
- बहा आंनि मिनिनाया, Ronjoy Brahma
- A few, very few, too few..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Aching Bad, Michael P. McParland
- Essence of world peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- love heals, Hyeladai kwapaya
- Republic day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Heart of a Broken Hearted Girl, Serenity Anderson
- PH: Life: Black On White, Brian Johnston
- Experiencing Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak