Me And Women
I am not a man of many women
Neither am i a man of few.
I have had me some pretty women,
Either one or two.
If a man was judged the the number of his women
I will be counted among lesser men.
But if a woman is judged alone,
By the content of her character and person,
Then i havd had me some good women.
The kind most men can only dream.
I am not a perfect man,
Neither strive i to be one.
It is my predicament though,
That women seek not men like me.
Neither seek i, women who
Do not know that man cannot be perfectly true.
I am not a man of many women,
At least not many that amounts nought.
I seek me one amongst the lot,
Not perfect, but whom i can boast of her worth.
Precious Okidika's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Me And Women by Precious Okidika )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Prayer For Peace, Savita Tyagi
- Unknown Qualities, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Flashback of a Comrade, Barisan Chatterjee
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -73, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do No Wrong, Terence G. Craddock
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough