Love Locked Away
She hid her love for way too long.
She would not let it show.
She walked alone on lonely paths
where colorless flowers grow.
She kept her love inside her heart
where silently it grew.
She roamed alone among tall trees
where silent birds all flew.
And when at night she lay abed
she cried inside her mind.
She slept alone with lonely dreams
where love was left behind.
The flowers were colorful, birds did sing
but they were not seen nor heard.
For all of her lonely dreams at night
left her heart unstirred.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Locked Away by Edwina Reizer )
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada
- Obsessions and Complusions, Nick Kler
- In your eyes, kyvin nash
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis