Love Locked Away
She hid her love for way too long.
She would not let it show.
She walked alone on lonely paths
where colorless flowers grow.
She kept her love inside her heart
where silently it grew.
She roamed alone among tall trees
where silent birds all flew.
And when at night she lay abed
she cried inside her mind.
She slept alone with lonely dreams
where love was left behind.
The flowers were colorful, birds did sing
but they were not seen nor heard.
For all of her lonely dreams at night
left her heart unstirred.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Locked Away by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar
- From here on in, Tony French
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon