Adrian Henri (10 April 1932 - 20 December 2000 / Birkenhead, Cheshire)
Love is feeling cold in the back of vans
Love is a fanclub with only two fans
Love is walking holding paintstained hands
Love is fish and chips on winter nights
Love is blankets full of strange delights
Love is when you don't put out the light
Love is the presents in Christmas shops
Love is when you're feeling Top of the Pops
Love is what happens when the music stops
Love is white panties lying all forlorn
Love is pink nightdresses still slightly warm
Love is when you have to leave at dawn
Love is you and love is me
Love is prison and love is free
Love's what's there when you are away from me
Poet Other Poems
- Adrian Henri’s Talking After Christmas B...
- Adrian Henri's Last Will and Testament
- Any Prince To Any Princess
- Country Song
- Don't Worry/Everything's Going to be All...
- Galactic Lovepoem
- Great War Poems
- Holcombe Poem/Poem For a Girl I Didn't M...
- I Want To Paint
- In the Midnight Hour
- Liverpool Poems
- Love Is...
- Love Poem/Colour Supplement
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.