Lost It's Charm
The beauty that lost it's charm
Because someone took it for granted,
That beauty lost was lost forever.
That beauty could've enriched the world,
It could've served people's passion.
The beauty would've shown it's shiny self,
It could not be saved from it's own self.
For it was taken for granted.
Lost in it's own despair.
Because the world didn't see it,
The world thought it didn't need it.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost It's Charm by Vera Sidhwa )
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland