Lost It's Charm
The beauty that lost it's charm
Because someone took it for granted,
That beauty lost was lost forever.
That beauty could've enriched the world,
It could've served people's passion.
The beauty would've shown it's shiny self,
It could not be saved from it's own self.
For it was taken for granted.
Lost in it's own despair.
Because the world didn't see it,
The world thought it didn't need it.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost It's Charm by Vera Sidhwa )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah