RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lone Butte Casino
Flowing sheets of colored water pouring, streaming, down panels of glass, ceiling-high, in the middle of Lone Butte Casino.
A beautiful array, an artistic style set in ordinary materials and made creatively into existent thoughts, left for all to see and appreciate.
Eyes walking back and forth, enjoying the presence of genius.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lone Butte Casino by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)